- Make your advanced reservations for Grand Canyon National Park Trailer Village by calling (888) 297-2757 or Book Online
- Camping fee is $45
- Trailer Village is open year round
- Only one-quarter mile from the rim and amazing views
- Get showers and do a laundry within walking distance
Where is Trailer Village located?
Grand Canyon Trailer Village is located on Highway 64 one and a half miles from the Village and adjacent to Mather Campground. The GPS coordinates are 36.053423; -112.1125549.
How can I reserve a site at Trailer Village?
The best way to reserve a site at Trailer Village is to make an advanced reservation, because same-day reservations are very seldom available. For advance reservations call (888) 297-2757. For same-day reservations call (928) 638-2631. Or Book Online.
Tell me more about Trailer Village.
Each site at Trailer Village Grand Canyon National Park offers a number of amenities, including a barbeque grill, picnic table, electricity connections, and water and sewage hookups. There are large pull-through sites and some shade.
- Open Dates: Open all year
- Fee per night: $45
- # of Sites: 80
- Toilet Facilities: Flush toilets
- Showers and Laundry: coin operated showers and laundry facilities are nearby at Camper Services
- Are generators permitted? Yes (generators are not to be run between 10 pm and 8 am)
- RV sites available? Yes (50 feet maximum length)
- Is there a dump station? Yes, nearby at Mather Campground