- Call (877) 444-6777 or Book Online for reservations from May 15th through October 31st, 2017
- Fees $18-$25 per night for family sites
- Backcountry camping available in winter
- Close to trails and views on the North Rim of Grand Canyon National Park
Where is North Rim Campground located?
The North Rim Campground Grand Canyon is situated at the end of Highway 67, about one mile north of the Grand Canyon Lodge. The GPS coordinates for this campground are 36.2103; -112.0606.
How can I reserve a site at North Rim Campground?
From 15 May to 15 October, reservations are required and no first-come, first-served camping is available. You can make reservations at the Grand Canyon North Rim Campground by calling (877) 444-6777 or Book Online.
After the middle of October, some limited services are available, if weather permits, and you will find sites on a first-come, first-served basis. Snow will finally close Highway 67 at which point the campground is open only to backcountry camping with a permit.
Tell me more about North Rim Campground.
North Rim camping will be a special experience at the only campground on the North Rim in Grand Canyon National Park. If you love to hike around the park and enjoy the views, you’ll be close to many of the famous trails on this high rim.
- Open Dates: Open from May 15th through October 31st, 2017
- Fee per night: $18.00 for family sites, $25 for Premium sites (with views).
- # of Sites: 90
- Toilet Facilities: Flush toilets
- Showers and Laundry: within walking distance at the entrance to the campground (coin operated)
- Are generators permitted? Yes, daily between 8 am and 10 am & between 6 pm and 8 pm only
- RV sites available? Yes (40 feet maximum length)
- Is there a dump station? Yes