- Make your reservations for Grand Canyon Mather Campground by calling (877) 444-6777 or Book Online
- Only $18 camping fee per night
- Mather Campground Grand Canyon National Park is conveniently open all year round
- Within walking distance of the rim and amazing views
- Showers and laundry right nearby
- Campfire grills and picnic tables
Where is Mather Campground located?
Mather Campground is located in the Grand Canyon Village on the South Rim. The GPS coordinates are 36.0511; -112.1214.
How can I reserve a site at Mather Campground?
Reservations at Mather Campground Arizona are highly recommended from 1 March through the middle of November. You can call the National Recreation Reservation Service at (877) 444-6777 or Book Online.
During winter months, Mather Campground is first-come, first served and no reservations are necessary from the middle of November through 28 February.
Tell me more about Mather Campground.
When you can simply walk to the rim and enjoy the expansive views, it makes your stay at Mather Campground extra special. You can have wood and charcoal fires in the campfire grills provided.
- Open Dates: Open all year
- Fee per night: $18
- # of Sites: 327
- Toilet Facilities: Flush toilets
- Showers and Laundry: Coin operated laundry and showers are at the entrance to Mather Campground
- Are generators permitted? Yes, daily between 8 am and 10 am & between 6 pm and 8 pm only
- RV sites available? Yes (30 feet maximum length)
- Is there a dump station? Yes