- Desert View Campground Arizona camping is on a first-come first-serve basis
- Only $12 per night camping fee
- Open April 16th through Mid October
- Campfires are permitted in the campfire grills
- Convenient location near the East Entrance
- Enjoy the Desert View Watchtower nearby
Where is Desert View Campground located?
Desert View Campground Grand Canyon is near the East Entrance of the park, off of Desert View Drive, and 26 miles east of Grand Canyon Village. The GPS Coordinates are 36.038967, -111.827116.
How can I reserve a site at Desert View Campground?
No reservations are accepted at Desert View Campground, but camping is first-come first-served. You can get more information by calling (928) 638-7888.
Tell me more about Desert View Campground.
Although no utility, water or sewer hookups, Grand Canyon Desert View Campground offers a campfire grill at each campsite and a picnic table. There are also water faucets within the campground for your use.
- Open Dates: Open April 16th to mid-October, 2017
- Fee per night: $12
- # of Sites: 50
- Toilet Facilities: Flush toilets
- Showers and Laundry: Nearest showers and laundry (all coin operated) are at the Mather Campground in Grand Canyon Village
- Are generators permitted? Yes, daily between 8 am and 10 am & between 6 pm and 8 pm only
- RV sites available? Yes (30 feet maximum length)
- Is there a dump station? No