- Hoover Dam Bridge provides spectacular views of the Colorado River and Lake Mead
- Walk across the bridge on the pedestrian walkway, almost 900 feet above the river
- Take the trail provided for visitors that leads to the dam
- Launch a boat from below the dam for a river trip
What can I see and do at Hoover Dam Bridge?
- Experience the Bridge: The Hoover Dam Bypass, the second highest bridge in the US, and 14th highest in the world, is something to be experienced by getting out there and walking the sidewalk on the north side of the bridge.
- Enjoy the Views: Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge gives spectacular views of the lovely Colorado winding below, and the Black Canyon, the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. From almost 900 feet above the river below, you will get a new perspective of this incredible dam and the surrounding landscape.
- Walk the Trail to Hoover Dam: A nice walking trail leads from the Hoover Dam Bridge to the Dam, and you can enjoy visiting the dam both from afar and up close.
- Walk Along the Top of the Dam: Other marvelous views of the Colorado River and Lake Mead await you as you walk the top of the dam.
- Take the Power Plant Tour: While at the Dam and before returning to the parking lot near the bridge, take the Power Plant Tour and witness the inner workings of this engineering marvel.
- Take a boat excursion on the Colorado River: Before heading home, you should take a guided tour on the Colorado River. You’ll find outfitters who will take you from a boat launch below the dam.
Where is Hoover Dam Bridge?
Hoover Dam Road is 35 miles south of Las Vegas, on US Highway 93, about 1,500 feet south of the Hoover Dam. From Grand Canyon, take Arizona Highway 64 west to I-40 west. Exit at exit 43, turning towards Las Vegas and stay on Highway 93 right to the bridge.
How much does Hoover Dam Bridge cost?
There is no toll to cross this magnificent Hoover Dam highway bridge.
Who can I call if I have more questions?
To find out road conditions, call (888) 248-1259 and for other questions about Hoover Dam tours call (866) 730-9097.