Entrance Fees (valid for 7 days):
- Private Vehicle Permit: $25
- Individual Permit (For an individual entering by foot, bicycle or motorcycle): $12
- Groups (Non-Commercial): $12/person
- Individuals 15 years and younger: Free
Annual Recreation Pass:
- Grand Canyon National Park Annual Pass: $50
(valid for 12 months of unlimited visits to Grand Canyon National Park)
- America the Beautiful Annual Pass: $80
(valid for 12 months of unlimited visits to all National Parks)
- America the Beautiful Senior Pass: $10
(lifetime access to all National Parks for individuals over 62 years)
- America the Beautiful Access Pass: Free
(lifetime access to all National Parks for individuals with permanent disabilities)
Within the park, backcountry permits are required for overnight hiking, overnight horseback riding, overnight cross-country ski trips, off-river overnight hikes-by-river trip members, overnight camping at rim sites other than developed campgrounds, and overnight camping on the North Rim during the winter season.
All camping fees are required in addition to entrance fees and are charged per night. Camping fees are different depending on the campground and reservations are recommended at campgrounds where available.